ASCII and Word Art


The photo used is of Omanyte, from Pokemon. I used the same Image for this as the one that I have as a Discord icon at the time of writing.The white text on a black background looked better to me, though it its worth noting the difference in the characters used in the ASCII art.
Pencil sharpener and blue sticky notes taken from my desk. I tried to get objects that would provide a variety of colors. 
Bottle of beads. I had some difficulty with getting more text on the screen, as the initial renders had only about 10 words at most.
Drawing of a crab on a beach, done by me. The words are more or less random, though they do relate to the subject matter of the drawing. However, it is significantly harder to see what is in the picture.
I used a circle shape to see how this would work out. There are several names of shapes, as well as words relating to sight and light.
Logitech controller for PC. I'm not really a fan of this style, though I do think the image turned out well. The color that was in the image is faded, but still visible as well. The waves are at around a 40 degree angle, leading from top left to bottom right.

Comments