Urban Landscape Video


Have you ever made a video like this before? If so, what program(s) or software did you use? -I've never made a video this way, but it was fairly simple to use the program provided. What do you think of your video? Are you happy with the results? Why or why not? -I enjoy it, though I wish I were able to create more of a narrative with the images and find a slightly better song. That isn't anything against the song selection, I just spend way too much time choosing music for projects I create. What was the most challenging part of this assignment? -I had some issues with getting the music to play on Itunes initially, though I have no idea what caused that. Nothing else was much of a problem during the whole process of creating the video. Are you likely to use Animoto again outside of class? Why or why not? I don't have much use for it, so probably not. However if I do have a reason to create a short video I may consider it in the future.

Comments